JazakallahKhair for taking the time to visit our weblog. You may browse through the following links if you’re in pursuit of Islamic knowledge or, maybe, you are just a bit bored. Here they are – in no particular order:
1) www.thesunnah.wordpress.com — You might be wondering and now saying to yourself, “uh…are you an idiot for posting this even though I’m already on the very same blog”? The simple reason for this is that I only wanted to emphasize this weblog. Perhaps when I have more visitors than simply myself stopping by — i may change this. Anyway, come to this weblog if you are interested in viewing the commentary of a raging fundamentalist (or something like that) — and feel free to check out some articles that may be of benefit….i guess.
Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah…the empire strikes back…
2) www.alhuda.org — website of Al-Huda School (*Please Note: Al-Huda School is in no way responsible for the content of this weblog. Al-Huda School maintains no affiliation (by contract or otherwise) with the editor of this weblog. All content (commentary, articles, books, etc) are the sole responsibility of the editor and creator of this weblog. All statements made by the editor of this weblog — or its visitors — are made without the prior consent of Al-Huda School & Dar us Salaam, Inc.)……There!…..i just had to mention that….so don’t coming crying to me with anything!
3) www.aliasad.org — (Ali Asad Support Committee) Please visit the site and support Brother Ali Asad Chandia!
4) www.islamalways.com — Priests & Preachers become Muslim! Website of Sh. Yusuf Estes – Dawah, plain & simple!
5) www.islaam.com — trustworthy. reliable. doctor recommended. Just check it out already!
6) www.islamtoday.com — website of Sh. Salman al Oadah. Interesting…very interesting, indeed. The story behind this site is kind of interesting…okay…it isn’t but I’ll GIVE IT anyway. Once upon a time…in a land far, far away…the representatives of Sh. Salman approached Yusuf Estes in order to purchase his the website “islamtoday” — which was then under the direct ownership of Sh. Yusuf. Long story short…Shiekh Yusuf told me that Sh. Salman’s peeps compensated him well for the purchase of the site and the rest is history. A calculated move by both parties, inshallah. Salman al Oadah made quite a strategic buy, inshallah, because “islamtoday” as a name has quite a bit of resonance online.
7) www.binbaz.org.sa — website of Sh. bin Baz…….need i say more?
8) www.binothaimeen.com — website of Sh. ibn Uthaymeen
9) www.islamworld.net — lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of stuff to check out 8)
10) www.islamway.com — articles, lectures, Quraan, what more can you ask for?!?!?
Your Brother In Islam,